WHAT TO WEAR AND WHAT TO BRING
* Bare skin is necessary for gripping the pole! We suggest you wear shorts, a sports bra and a comfortable top. If you are a beginner and are not comfortable wearing shorts, then you can wear any loose fitting pants that can be pulled up to expose your skin when necessary.
* Please DO NOT wear any body lotions or oils to class as it makes the poles slippery and dangerous.
* Please leave all jewelry at home. Items such as these can create a safety hazard, have potential to break or get lost and can also damage the poles.
* Bring a yoga mat and water
Current health/safety Precautions
1. Masks are now officially optional.
2. Please wash your hands upon entering the studio and again before leaving.
3. Please bring as few personal items to the studio as possible. You will be required to remove your shoes at the entrance and asked to place all belongings in a cubby by the front door.
4. All classes, private sessions and studio rentals will be spaced 15- 30 minutes apart. This will ensure an added level of precaution and time to clean the studio between groups.
5. All classes need to be pre registered.
6. Please stay home if you feel unwell, if you have had a fever in the 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, have done any recent travel outside of the United States and/or have had any known exposure to someone with Covid-19 symptoms within the 2 weeks prior to your scheduled studio visit.
7. You will be required to sign our Covid-19 release form along with our General Liability Waiver before attending your first class.
SIGN UPS AND CLASS CANCELATION
* All classes, privates and semi private sessions require a reservation. We are a boutique studio with a class limit of 6. This is to ensure that each student receives the most benefit from their training.
* You can register for classes, private and semi private lessons under the Book Online tab. All classes need to be registered and paid for in order to attend. We have several available payment options:
- Via Credit card through the Plans and Pricing tab
- Zelle (to 818-836-4203)
* Because we have such a limited number of spaces available, we require an 8 hour cancelation notice. This is to give others the opportunity to fill in from our waitlist. If you do not cancel within the 8 hour period, your class will be forfeited and a no show charge of $20 will apply. For class packs and memberships, an additional class credit will be deducted from your account. For Trial Weeks, 1 credit will be deducted from your weekly pass. Private /Semi Private sessions and Studio Rental require 12 hours notice and Pick-A-Trick requires 24 hours!
* Each class begins with a warm up to safely prepare the body for our workout on the poles. If you are not here on time, you are missing the most important part of class. If you are not present within 5 minutes after the start of class, you will not be permitted to enter. You will be considered a "No Show", and it will result in the loss of your class credit(s) and/or incur the $20 no show fee. Safety is always our first priority without exception.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
* Please be sure to read the class description prior to booking to ensure you are signing up for a class that is appropriate for your level. If you are new to pole fitness, we do recommend that you start your journey taking (or have already taken) at least 8-10 Intro/Beginner classes. Privates and Semi privates are also an excellent way to jumpstart as they provide the extra time focus and attention to help accelerate your progress.
*Pole Dancing is an exciting and challenging sport. As with anything, the more you do it, the easier it gets. Consistency is key! Muscle soreness and bruising is normal and to be expected but will go away with time.
* Parking- We have 1 FREE parking space reserved for private and semi private sessions only. We are surrounded by metered street parking, surface lots and garages that offer pay by the hour and flat rate fees. We would suggest allowing for an extra 10-15min to plan for things like parking and/unexpected travel time.